The benefits of being an Australian Partner Organisation
Being an Australian Partner Organisation provides you with the opportunity to:
- Develop new or expand existing links with companies, governments and organisations in the Asia Pacific region
- Participate in an outstanding career development opportunity for staff, students, etc.
- Raise the profile of your organisation in Australia, Asia, the Pacific and Africa by attendance at events organised by the Program and inclusion of your organisation details on the AYAD website
- Develop long-term networks with Australian and overseas organisations working in the Asia Pacific through participation in AYAD functions involving government, corporate, community and institutional leaders
- Gain an increased understanding of cultures in new and emerging markets
- Contribute to the professional development of young Australians pursuing international careers in your area of business
- Make a positive contribution to development and enhance Australia’s involvement with Asia, the Pacific and Africa
So highly do we value the contribution of Australian Partner organisations that we regularly invite them to AYAD functions held in Australia. An example of this is the cocktail reception for AYADs held at Parliament House Canberra in February, June and September of each year. This function is usually hosted by the Minister for Foreign Affairs and involves a range of AYAD stakeholders including foreign diplomats and leaders from the Australian government, business and community sectors.
Rebecca Johns - Re-Design Coordinator, Vanuatu
Host - Vanuatu National Museum and Cultural Centre
APO - Tafe SA