The AYAD Alumni
The AYAD Alumni was established in August 2002 under guidance from AusAID and in consultation with Returned Australian Youth Ambassadors for Development (RAYADs).
The aim of the network is to provide RAYADs with access to development related information and opportunities and continue their engagement with the AYAD Program.
It is hoped that doing so will promote the continued involvement of young Australians in development issues and positively contribute to the promotion of the AYAD Program and Australia's broader overseas aid program.
AYAD Alumni activities include but are not limited to the following:
- Development internships
- State based social events
- APO/RAYAD Networking Events
- Presenting at Pre-departure Training and AYAD information sessions
- Involvement in Selection Panels
- Contribution of articles to Exchange Magazine
- Involvement in program media and public relations opportunities
- Access to communication of professional development and employment opportunities
All RAYADs are automatically members of the AYAD Alumni but please take the time to fill in the form below. By filling out this form you are letting the AYAD Program know how you would like to be involved with the AYAD Alumni and also updating your new contact details with the AYAD Program now that you are back in the country.